Social Media Management Blog
Trusted | Engaged | Proven
In today's world, the time that it take to promote your products and solutions is overwhelming. Between updating your website, promoting it and engaging with customers on social media, there is little time available to run your business. The time that it takes to update and stay on top of social media post, engagements and messages is normally not a priority, but important in todays digital marketing strategy. We are an established social media agency located in Louisville, KY.
The Importance of Utilizing Social Media
C-level executives are busy operating their business and Marketing Teams are consumed with helping the Sales Staff and are mandated with other tasked required by senior management. Social Media becomes an "I'll get to it later" on the to due list, but never really get done at the level in which an impact will be made reaching the right audience. Most business leaders see the value in social media, but haven't found and effective way to manage their social media account and creating the content that goes along with it.
Facts by Postbeyond
By using social media, B2B leaders:
- Build brand awareness and trust: Across different platforms, companies can tell their story, why they provide the services they offer, and keep audiences updated with customer and employee stories.
- Generate leads and build community: Create meaningful conversations and engagement within their target industry by posting videos, news, data, and interesting trends.
- Implement social listening: Listen to customers and what people are saying about their company.
- Connect social posts to opportunities: With the right enterprise solution, leaders can drive customer posts to their CRM to understand customers more fully.
- Measure marketing efforts: Social media platforms and management tools enable you to track key performance metrics (KPIs)
More Social Media Stats
You don't have to take my word for the importance of having a great social media presence. Check out these statistics from https:www.oberlo.com
- There are more than 3.5 billion active social media users today.
- There are more than 50 million small businesses using Facebook Pages to connect with customers.
- According to 90% of marketers, their social media marketing efforts have increased the exposure of their business, and 75% say they’ve increased traffic.
- 71% of consumers who have had a good social media experience with a brand are likely to recommend it to others.
- 21% of consumers are more likely to buy from brands that they can reach on social media.
- 74% of consumers share video content from brands on social media.
- 80% of social marketers say their key strategy is to increase engagement across social channels.
The Benefits Of Partnering With a Social Media Manager
As you can see, the audience that social media has is astounding and the amount of social media channels are continuously growing. Understanding your target audience and the content that they want to see is important as well. One mistake that I see businesses make is sharing the same content on all of thier social media platforms at the same time. Sharing different information on different social media channels can be a plus, especially if your audience is looking for something different. If your interested in learning more, contact us today!